Firstly, a big welcome back!
We want you to be safe and have a great time with us so here’s a few things we’d like you to keep in mind to help us help you.
- For the safety of all of our guests and our team, please may we ask you to be mindful of social distancing at all times.
- We have positioned several hand sanitizers in and around the building – please use them.
- Just as you will be seated by your host, you will also be guided out of the building by them. Please let a member of our team know when you are ready to leave.
- Please try to remain seated as much as possible to allow the walkways to remain clear. It is very important that any children also remain seated.
- If you need to use the loo, please follow the hygiene instructions given. Try to avoid using them when there is a queue.
- Please also bear in mind, we have to operate with a smaller team both front of house and in the kitchen due to social distancing so your wait times may be slightly longer than usual – we really appreciate your patience!